Wednesday 22 August 2018

I will design box and chests for laser cutting

I will design box and chests for laser cutting












About:

As a laser cutting machine enthusiast, I'll gladly help you to come up with your own box design.

There's plenty of material for free online, but it's really hard to find a design with the exact specifics you want and learning how to use complicated softwares just so you can make a custom box once or twice isn't really a viable solution, so why don't hire someone who's been doing it for two years?

I also suggest to combine this with my other laser design gig to get the most out of it!

Reviews


dracu1a:Thank you so much! Wonderful to work with!

dracu1a:Phenomenal work, thank you so much!

drclosure:Excellent buyer!

ceciliafaraone:I received my order very quickly and I like it a lot!

dracu1a:Thank you so much! Wonderful to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment