Friday 24 August 2018

I will design part for injection mold

I will design part for injection mold












About:

********* PLEASE DISCUSS BEFOR YOU ORDER ME *********

I am a mechanical engineer specializing in 3D design  with 10 years experience.
I am interested your project and hope my skills are fit with your project :
  1.Design products for manufacturing
  2.Many years of experience in 3D design
  3.Make engineering drawings,  drawings for manufacturing
  4.Design part for mold making
Software  use: CATIA, Solidworks, NX, CREO, AUTOCAD , INVENTOR

Link to some my projects :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcijqt28z1qw5k9/MY_DESIGN.pdf?dl=0

Thanks and best Regards

Reviews


maidoan0898:Outstanding seller: smart, quick, professional, great engineering insights. I will do business with him again.

hoangvantan124:Thanks a lot !

hklein641:Very professional and quick

hoangvantan124:thanks a lot

ethanwin:One of the best! Thanks hoangvantan124 well do business again


No comments:

Post a Comment