Thursday 2 August 2018

I will create only mechanical 3d part design modeling

I will create only mechanical 3d part design modeling












About:

Hi, 

**** READY FOR PERMANENT JOB ****

I am a mechanical design engineer. I have about 3+ year experience in  Manufacturing Design Engineering also Company Projects, Design, Product Development, and Manufacturing process. I'm a good innovator and professional Engineer. 

I will draw your 2D drawing and 3D model of multiple parts. 

I can design any 3D object of mechanical part or any general component.

And pls Give me Detailed Of project.

Other service:
  •   Any 3D model For Printing
  •   3D High-quality Renderings
  •   high-resource file
  •   Assembly
  •   Exploding View of Assembly
  •   100% satisfaction guaranteed

Please Contact me Before your order and Freely ask me anything.
 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment