Sunday 23 September 2018

I will prepare drawings with dxf files for laser cutting,engraving

I will prepare drawings with dxf files for laser cutting,engraving












About:

I am a Designer with 5 years experience in  designing  and working  on  a Laser cutting machine , I know the files and materials very well.

I will convert your designs or images into CAD Drawings for Laser Cutting or Engraving.

The features you will be getting (as per package):
- File Content: A Basic 2D CAD drawing with different named layers for different laser requirements (Cutting, Scoring, Single Line Drawing, Engraving)
  1. Format: DXF / DWG / SVG / EPS / AI / CDR / PDF
  2. The gig will be delivered withing 3 days / 2 days / 1 day (as per you order requirement)
  3. You will get multiple revisions .

PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF:

  • You want extra file formats
  • You want me to explain more how will the file be processed through a laser cutter

PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. 
( Instead of cancelling the order later if i am unable to do it )

If you like MY WORK, I will be more than grateful if you left a TIP

Reviews


choiceb:Very patient with me while I worked through a few changes and the final result was 100% perfect.

mabdelaty:Thank you so much

stroud2010:Absolutely incredible as usual. This seller never disappoints. Super quick, accurate, and easy to work with. I’ve worked with him numerous times and will continue to do so.

mabdelaty:Thank you so much,it's my pleasure to working with you

scopley:Did a great job, clear communication, source files were perfect, will not hesitate recommending Mabdelaty.


No comments:

Post a Comment