Monday 24 September 2018

I will create 3d model and render realistic exterior, interior

I will create 3d model and render realistic exterior, interior












About:

Hello!
Thank you for receiving your service.
I will int the content of the fact and friendly and out of your users following what what give
:
Super 3D space for architecture, but beyond the content and content
What is certain:
Make your ideas not be found on beautiful and realistic images
Follow the instructions and modify your friends, all of your paths will be applied
Make sure you are 100% satisfied with the job
Real-time delivery (over 24 hours)
I need information from you:
Drawing / drawing drawings into 2D (AutoCAD files are the best, but PDFs, images, sketches are hand-size constraints)
3D Model If (.max .obj .skp .fbx .rvt). This will reduce the working time
Some pictures refer to the style you like
✔ 100% refund guarantee
✔ fast delivery
✔ necessary modifications
Please do not hesitate to contact me. The price of the services will be varied complexity to the complex and the floor but I promise you the best quality and price.
ARN: Please contact me with presets or set an expression

Reviews


william92300:Best partners

quoccuong310396:Greatest customer. thank you

william92300:VERY GOOD

william92300:Best partners

quoccuong310396:Greatest customer. thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment