Sunday 23 September 2018

I will do autocad 2d drawings,3d modeling, 3d rendering,product design

I will do autocad 2d drawings,3d modeling, 3d rendering,product design












About:

My name is Mubashar Mahmood. I expert in 3D Modeling,Autocad Drawings,Product Design and 3D Rendering I have strong hold on Autocad,Solid Works,Sketchup,Graphic Desigining, Logo Desigining, Youtube SEO and Youtube Marketing
 
 If you have any work Please contact me I will never Disappointed you.
 

Have an idea or thinking, let me help you to make it visible. Just send me your ideas, sketch/drawing, instruction. I will make it real. You will get 3D visible design and high quality rendered image/picture/photos/PDF within a short time. I am always here to make your dream/ideas true. 
I will do any product, object designing / modeling idea and mechanical engineering project idea into solidworks designing, modeling and rendering also generate 2d autocad, pdf drawing for manufacturing or 3d printing.

My Gig Services That I can Provide you

3D Modeling
3D Renderings
3d animation
3D Printing Models
Autocad drawings
2d drawings
Product Packaging Design
Product Label Design


Thanks

Reviews


amark48:willing and eager to make changes. Good stuff

rjmubashir:amark is great seller. Thanks alot

sgeorgieff92:Really responsive to emails, and asked clarifying questions, which was great to see. I'm happy with the output, too!

rjmubashir:sgeorgieff92 is very kind person and great buyer. Thanks sir

noiseboy999:very good, very quick


No comments:

Post a Comment