Thursday 6 September 2018

I will do everything in my power to give you back your money. Please know that I will always do my best. Good Luck to you and have an amazing day + See More

I will do everything in my power to give you back your money. Please know that I will always do my best. Good Luck to you and have an amazing day + See More












About:

Hi! I'm glad you came across this service. Here is what you can get for just 5 US dollars. The standard package includes about a 1 hour job. I make basic to intermediate professional designs of your choice. There is a vast variety of objects that can be made with this package. Things like furniture or the look of a phone are just some of them.

Unfortunately, at the moment very advanced or large scale models will not be available. Things like faces or cities are an example. This is because it would take a lot longer than 1 hour to make. But I'm happy to provide you with what is described in the first paragraph. 

If you have an object in real life that you need a design of, that can be arranged too. There are a lot of measurements needed to make an exact copy. I need all of the measurements to create the product you want and deserve.

If you send me an idea of a design that can not be made, don't worry about a thing! I will contact you or simply just issue a refund. Have a great day!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment