Saturday 8 September 2018

I will create realistic 3d product for comercial use

I will create realistic 3d product for comercial use












About:

ATTENTION: For your products better customization, please contact me before ordering.


Using 3D rendering and 3d mockup of a product as a marketing tool 
can provide a lot of benefits and advantages to both sellers and buyers.

About the Work:

If you want to check some of my work, take a look at my portfolio.

To create your product i will need your label, if your product have one, and any kind of reference like an image, drawing, or text description are of great help.

In additional i will need the type view you want your product image(front, side, back, open view, ...) and the type of background(white or transparent).

Observation: For your products better customization, please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


mark_wilkinson:Another great job!

mark_wilkinson:awesome as always

mark_wilkinson:Always great work!

mark_wilkinson:Very happy with work and even happier to work with Lucas.

mark_wilkinson:Incredibly talented. I will work with him for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment