Monday 24 September 2018

I will repair or edit a 3d model

I will repair or edit a 3d model












About:

Do you have a 3D model that you want to fix/edit? Then, this gig is for you. After discussing your needs, I will fix/edit the 3D model and submit it to you for review.

Please note that the duration and cost for this gig may change depending on the severity of the problems the file may have or the complexity of the changes you require, so please contact me to discuss the details of your request before placing an order.

Please check my other gigs; you may find something else that interests you.

Reviews


panachepyro:I am a repeat customer. Very high quality work, along with excellent communication. A+ and Thumbs Up!

ahmed3dmodeling:Ray prepares detailed, thorough requests and quickly responds to questions. He is very pleasant to work with and communicates clearly and professionally. I am glad he continues to use my services.

panachepyro:My 2nd gig with Ahmed went better than the first. He is very talented. Do yourself a favor, and hire him.

ahmed3dmodeling:Once again, Ray explained his request clearly, provided all the files I needed, and communicated professionally and quickly. He always tries to find a way to help. I really enjoy working with him.

panachepyro:Friendly and super fast. Excellent work. Thumbs up!


No comments:

Post a Comment