Thursday 6 September 2018

I will print your model as big as you like (upto the max of my printers size)

I will print your model as big as you like (upto the max of my printers size)












About:

Want something printed but haven't got your own 3D Printer?

No worries, I am here to help!

IMPORTANT
Please always make sure to message me before ordering so I can point you to the correct Gig for you!

Items can be printed in either:
Black
White
Silver
Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
Pink
Orange

Let me know when you purchase what colour you would like
The overall size my printer can cover is 300x300x400mm
So please choose your models carefully around the size of this.

If you need something printing in two parts, then send me a message and I will create a custom job just for you!

I look forward to working with you! :) 

Reviews


sb30000:Great experience. Highly recommended!

sb30000:Excellent experience!

sb30000:A pleasure to work with, would definitely recommend!

kieranrusson:Very Friendly buyer, hope to work with again in the future! :D

mcday464:Great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment