Sunday 10 June 2018

I will do revit, bim modeling, rendering, walkthrough, 3d modeling

I will do revit, bim modeling, rendering, walkthrough, 3d modeling












About:

3... 2... 1... Action!

Here is what you get when ordering with me:-

  • Converting 2D Auto Cad Drawings or PDF files to 3D Revit Modeling Architecture / MEP  Structure / Facade Revit / BIM 3D Modeling

  • BIM ( Building Information Modeling )

  •  Autodesk online 360 cloud rendering

  • Revit Family, Generic Component, Tittle Blocks, Revit Template, Revit Walkthrough, Parametric family 

  • Facade BIM 3d Modeling, Shadow Analysis in revit ( Summer sol, Winter Sol or any day date etc) still images or Shadow analysis video, Sun Path in revit. 

  • Revit Architecture / Revit MEP / Revit Structure Training. Clash detection on Navisworks.


You can send floor plans or hand drawn plans and I will make the model. I need to have all the Requirements to do it.

Please contact me before to talk about your project before we start.

I will not compromise in the quality of our work.

Hope will be a great experience with easy understanding and fast communication. 

Best Regards,

Krishnadev Chattopadhyay

krishnadevc

Reviews


neill7:Krishna is true professional. His work is of the highest quality and he had no problems making amendments when I requested them. I would highly recommend him and his work

krishnadevc:Feel amazing to work with you ... +excellent experience\r\nWe have to go long way thanks

pathot:Seller give high quality work\nPatient/easy to communicate with\nDefinitely recommend

krishnadevc:Pat was very Helpful !! Really great experience. Thank you so much!!

neill7:Krishna is true professional. His work is of the highest quality and he had no problems making amendments when I requested them. I would highly recommend him and his work


No comments:

Post a Comment