Thursday 7 June 2018

I will designee photo realistic 3D product modeling, texturing and rendering

I will designee photo realistic 3D product modeling, texturing and rendering












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I will make any 3-D model ,Made for TV channels or promo Videos on youtube , 
Am focusing on commercial products
  1. you will get high quality results which appeals perfect for your use with photoelectric images.
  2. i'm using Maya,Blender for modeling and for texture am using substance painter 2 and for render am using Keyshot and pass it to photoshop to final composting.
  3. I SUPPORT multiple revisions
  4. if your model is large scale , the cost will increase according to its scale and time

    NB:IF YOU WANT I CAN SEND YOU A CUSTOM OFFER .  

Reviews


red079:Yet another great experience.\nThanks a lot Shourov.

shourovhassan:Great experience again

red079:Back again, this might be the best project yet. I'm very satisfied. Thanks Shourov!

shourovhassan:Continuously done 3 project for Red. \r\nVery friendly and cooperative. \r\nAm very happy to do work for red .\r\n

red079:Coming from a returning customer.\nThis is amazing work.\nshourovhassan proved to me that he has a lot of potential to work up to your expectations. I'll definitely come back. \nThis was a jaw dropping experience for me. \nThank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment