Thursday 7 June 2018

I will do realistic 3d car modeling and rendeing

I will do realistic 3d car modeling and rendeing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
  • I am a professional 3D CG artist i am doing 3d designing from 5 years, i am expert in 3D modelling of object,modelling of car & 3D rendering for any products in high quality.
 
I can do work on the following services:

  • 3d car exterior/ interior
  • 3d automotive parts
  • 3d assets for games
  • 3d props for animations

I can work in appropriate if you will provide images:

1. Reference/sketch images of your car & concepts
2. How many images do you need?
3. Visual specification for rendering such as color, material, texture etc
4. Expected time delivery 
 
Thanks

Reviews


mugatea:Yeah very good value for money

rakeshbay81:Great buyer! Always a pleasure working with you!

alendvadva:Ok, he is smart

rakeshbay81:Thank you so much, I am really happy to work with him.

mugatea:Yeah very good value for money


No comments:

Post a Comment