Sunday 24 June 2018

I will design quality 3d model

I will design quality 3d model












About:

This gig will give you personalized 3d modelof your need (architecture, interior/exteriors, furniture, objects or concepts)

Each models come automatically with arealisticrendering image.(more views can be added if discussed previously).

In order to ensure you satisfaction, pleasefirstcontact me via mailbox in order to discuss about your project !

Any questions, just ask me. I will respond as soon as possible!

Reviews


it_matters:This guy is so talented !! He's more than talented i cant find the words to describe how great his work is, not only his work but also his communication and understanding !!!\nIn my opinion he is the bestt !! And i think its a fact !! \nI recommend him for every person who is looking for a great work ! \nWhat are you waiting for ?!!! Order now

yorden77:Thanks a lot , You are welcome :)

lrgamer:perfect i love it

yorden77:Thanks a lot !

it_matters:Fast Delivery, Great communication, Great Professional work, This guy is so talented, I recommend him for individuals and companies !!\nWhat are you waiting for place your order now !! \n


No comments:

Post a Comment