Tuesday 26 June 2018

I will do solid works 3d design for you

I will do solid works 3d design for you












About:

Looking for 3D model... HERE I AM
  I am good at  doing 3D modelling using Solidworks and Auto-CAD. also I am doing machine design drawings and 2D drawings.   I will offer you 3D modeling or 2D drawing related to your detail design. Just give me your sketch design..
  • Models for 3D printing
  • 2D drawings
  • Assembly drawings
  • 3D logo
  • rendered images
  • images for online shopping
  • machine parts 3D modelling

Please notify me before place the order..

Reviews


chetecuetara:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

solidcreation23:Excellent work. Very fast turn around.

nimeshm:Thank you very much

veronicachan:He did a fantastic job!! All my modifications were done as asked, he understood everything I asked for! Thank you for your good work!!!

nimeshm:Thank you very much. I will help you any time.


No comments:

Post a Comment