Friday 8 June 2018

I will create high quality 3d model stl file for 3d printer

I will create high quality 3d model stl file for 3d printer












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Do you have 2D drawing that you would like to convert to 3d designs?
Or even rough sketches of an idea in mind? I would be glad to assist in the development process.
I will professionally model the design for 3D printing. Not any 3D model can be printed on a 3D printer for accurate results, the design more often than not needs to have 3D printing in mind.

Standard order includes
  • 3D model done in Solidworks
  • Multiple revisions of the design.
  • Assist in making some decisions if some things are not clear to you


Reviews


nafizashepherd:Excellent service. Attentive. Was very patient with me and the revisions I needed. Will work with him in the future.

mabdelaty:Thank you so much,it's my pleasure to working with you.

youngpmc14:Provided great work, Exactly to specifications. would hire again.

mabdelaty:thank you so much

johnhill421:Great job as always.


No comments:

Post a Comment