Friday 8 June 2018

I will transform your document into professional 2D plan (max.2000 sq ft) or sectional view

I will transform your document into professional 2D plan (max.2000 sq ft) or sectional view












About:

If you need a 2D plan, or 3D views and renderings, you have found the right agent.
I am an experienced design draughtsman.
I can give you the files in PDF, or in editable version if you want (DWG, RVT, etc...).
If you have any question, please feel free to ask !

Reviews


bob11315:Very happy with job received and definitely will order again

basicanton:Thank you Boris ! A good client that knows what he wants. I will be there when you need me again !

bob11315:Very happy with job received and definitely will order again

basicanton:Thank you Boris ! A good client that knows what he wants. I will be there when you need me again !

:


No comments:

Post a Comment