Thursday 2 August 2018

I will 3d model cad and realistic renders of your products

I will 3d model cad and realistic renders of your products












About:

I will design a 3D Model from 2D files or Images and I will Draw Assembly of Multiple Parts..
I'll also design on other Softwares like Autodesk inventor, Solidworks, BLENDER3D depending on the design type and requirements.I can also create simulation of designed parts.

Delivery time depends on complexity of parts. Although I'll try to deliver in 48 Hours. 

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have 2D Drawings or Images of the Product.

Reviews


jjhoward84:As expected, went well

hazelnut996:responsible, excellent communication

iskibar:Great Experience. Easy to Work.

iskibar:Great Experience. Easy to Work.

emanuelsaun101:Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment