Thursday 2 August 2018

I will 3d rendering realistic your product

I will 3d rendering realistic your product












About:

"PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING".

we can discuss projects and prices

so that the resulting image 100% in accordance with the desired order


Hello,

I am a professional 3D artist even worked for animation studio as a 3D modeler, i am expert in 3D modelling, product modelling and rendering for sales etc.,


i can work on the following services:


3d Visual Interior

3d Product images

3d Sculpts

3d assets for games


I can work smoothly if you could provide me with:


1. Reference/sketch images of your products/characters/concepts

2. How many images do you need

3. Visual specifications for renderings such as color, material, texture etc

4. Expected time delivery 


Note : Please do not place an order before discussing and finalizing the price. thank you


Best regards,

Rudabi

Reviews


jonasvon:Good and fast

rudabi:thank you for ordering :)

sholopl:Communication back and forth went really well as we worked toward my desired outcome. Very pleased with the results and will most certainly use Rudabi again.

rudabi:I am happy to serve you\r\nthank you for ordering.\r\nOUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE !!! :)

hismilecreative:Very easy to work with and provided fast delivery of exactly what we were asking for!


No comments:

Post a Comment