Thursday 23 August 2018

I will do solidworks modeling, will take challenging designs located az USA

I will do solidworks modeling, will take challenging designs located az USA












About:

"Innovate and improve everything even if it is one percent"

Let me tell you a bit about myself. I like to make things that are above the normal and strive my best to make my models the best. I also believe that art and science can live in harmony. And in most cases achieving this makes the part function better. I use SolidWorks on a daily bases for the prototypes I make. Entrust me with your work and I will do my best to make a work or art while achieving your goals

I now use SolidWorks 2016 can also use AutoCad if needed. 

- I do not sign any NDA of any sorts or any legal documents. 

- As an entrepreuner selling products and organizing companies from around the work, I have personal experience on launching products and also the care in details.

Reviews


clydesnodgrass:Fifth times a charm! Thanks again! Awesome work as usual.

jmbussard:Got exactly what I was looking for

clydesnodgrass:Yet another awesome gig from start to finish... More coming.

rhenao1:Communicative, fast

clydesnodgrass:This is the third or fourth time I have used them... always great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment