Wednesday 5 September 2018

I will make 3d models in solidworks for printing prototyping machining or cnc

I will make 3d models in solidworks for printing prototyping machining or cnc












About:

* * * * PLEASE CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PURCHASING * * * * to ensure your design can be created with this gig.  Everything depends on complexity which can be assessed by simply sharing images or sketches of your concept.  Please hold off on ordering until you have talked with me first.

Need attention to detail?  I will use my advanced education, unique skills, and decades of experience to achieve outstanding results.  I can create basic dimensionally accurate virtual objects and 2D drawings for use by machinists, 3D printers, and other fabricators.  Turn your idea into reality.

This gig is 100% guaranteed.  If you aren't satisfied, I will refund your payment in full.  No questions asked, no kidding.

I am a native English speaker and protecting your intellectual property is among my top concerns.  I'm a five-star seller with outstanding feedback that you can trust.  You walking away happy with the models I provide is the #1 goal, and a model you can't use is useless to both of us.


Reviews


robbinspections:Great job!

kahikopitts:Easy to work with.

gregoquinn:Excellent communication and went above and beyond in service.

robbinspections:Easy to work with

robbinspections:Very easy to work with and great communication. Got exactly what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment