Monday 24 September 2018

I will do professional engineering designs and cad models

I will do professional engineering designs and cad models












About:

***PLEASE CONTACT FIRST*** before placing order, because I will use my advanced education, unique skills, and decades of experience to achieve outstanding results.

Happy to share about me "I am a LEVEL 2 seller"

I welcome the works like Engineering New / Redesign / Creative and custom design requirements from buyers.

Visualization Support:

  • I can give you multiple JPG images of the same model in different angles for better visualization.
  • I can create photo realistic rendering of your design using colors with polished finish or Mat finish or Metallic finish.
  • I Can create realistic video upon request, please refer my Extras Configured.

Technical Support:

  • I can give you the 3D model in “stl” / “stp” / dxf output format.
  • I will give my technical support up to 3D printing.
  • I will support for multiple design revisions, please refer my Extras Configured.

General Support:

  • My ultimate thought of work is your satisfaction for the best result, rather than the money.
  • I will do the work extra fast, please refer my Extras Configured.

***Thank you very much for visiting my page***

Reviews


martechads:Always amazing

shartika:Great buyer.

jackson1009:Shartika deilvers a SUPERB product, AGAIN!!

shartika:Thanks for your review.\r\nHappy to work your project.

frankiegallardo:Professional , very well executed


No comments:

Post a Comment