Thursday 6 September 2018

I will design models for you on solid works

I will design models for you on solid works












About:

Hi there,
I am a Mechanical and Industrial Design Engineer. I have expertise in 3D CAD modeling. I use ,Solidwork,Solidedge,NX10 for 3d modeling from 2d drawings or images. I can also create simulations and perform analysis on designed models to check their properties .

Delivery time depends on the complications of model but i will try My best to deliver it as soon as possible.
Please contact me for any kind of designing work and discuss before placing order. 
Thanks.

Note:- Please contact before placing order.

Reviews


guilhermebarton:difficult project, tried hard.

anmolr110:Great experience and also a good person loved working with him and will continue in the Future

sijjokhan742748:Outstanding Experience!

mrjonadams1:Yes, he was a great help.

sijjokhan742748:Its great buyers


No comments:

Post a Comment