Friday 7 September 2018

I will provide you best quality cause I always want to make a long term business relationship. + See More

I will provide you best quality cause I always want to make a long term business relationship. + See More












About:

Hi 
I am working in this field for 5 years. I will make your product ready for sale on online sites in a professional way .

In this gig I will do:

I will create HD Renderings of your product for Amazon,Ebay etc.
I will create anything like bottles,jars,packings,box,Electrical parts, Gadget,Mechanical parts,Daily use products, Decorative products etc.
 

                                       Package Details    

STUDENT PACK: Front view of your product.  

BUDGET PACK: Front, Back & Side view of your product.

PROFESSIONAL PACK: Front,Back,Side & 3 angle together.           


Let me know what you need and I will make it.

100% Satisfaction Guaranteed ! 

Speed, quality and creativity are my words.


The complexity of different 3D objects varies greatly. So, I like to agree on any particular job about time, size, price etc.

Note:price will be higher for complex models.

  • IMPORTANT:Please,contact me before ordering the gig.

Thank you. Have a nice day.
Krish_design

Reviews


nycwest:Looks Awesome. Thank you!

krish_design:Thank you

vinthere:It was a good experience

krish_design:Thank you

pedroferreir273:This was a complex request that Krish_design solved perfectly! Our product has a complex Gold label and not even a Professional Photographer was able to take the picture, without messing up with reflections and/or poor Photoshop corrections. We now have a fantastic image, that is better than the Photograph! Well done Krish_design!!! Recommended!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment