Friday 7 September 2018

I will put your logo to the bottle and render it

I will put your logo to the bottle and render it












About:

Please contact me before ordering, we can discuss the order before you place it. 

If you want to put your logo to the pre modeled bottle (please look at the above images), just order the basic package (no need to contact me) and submit your details (logo and description, image resolution, camera angle, how many images you need etc.) 

I will create custom 3D models for Standard and Premium packages. These models will be intended for subdivision. So you can increase the polycount/quality of the product as per you requirements. Delivery time and the prices may vary according to complexity of the model. 

Thank you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment