Thursday 8 November 2018

I will make a minecraft texture pack

I will make a minecraft texture pack












About:

I make Minecraft texture packs on average the pack should be done in 2-3 days but may take longer depending on what you want.

Reviews


erdaifuluo:the seller did a pretty great job. However, if you want a more custom and a pack that fits 1.12 then I recommend you to find another one. Seriously, I could have done it with some time and effort. Nice job tho, don't worth the 30 dollars

ceempacks:Did not respond in time to get exactly what they wanted.

beardysimon:If you order here make sure you are good at working with unfriendly teenagers who just keep sending you unfinished files.

ceempacks:Never really gave me an in-depth discretion, and complained without explaining what was wrong. Was rude in result to him not stating clearly what needed to be done, all in all would not suggest anyone working with him.

fastlly:THA best....


No comments:

Post a Comment