Friday 9 November 2018

I will 3d cad designer and modeler

I will 3d cad designer and modeler












About:


I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 2 years experience in  2D drawing and 3D Modelling.


I will create any 3D model in SolidWorks for use in 3D printing, machining, or other hobbies, just for you.

You just send me the specifications for the 3D model ( some pictures, sketches, technical drawings + all dimensions).

If u want the fast and quality services for any kind of 3d modeling , let you contact me.i will help you to complete your quality jobs quickly.

2d-3d models of any product/object/character can be modeled as per Your requirement.
i can generate mechanisms for any machinery in form of animation or video.

Reviews


danadanemedia:Working with Ramani gets better each time. He was patient with me as i figured out how I wanted my design to look and work. Good job.

smitramani:Outstanding Experience!

ninabeetoday:This guy is the best of the best! work is outstanding! never leaves you hanging!

smitramani:Outstanding Experience!

ninabeetoday:total pleasure! he is quick and does great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment