Thursday 8 November 2018

I will digital matte painting and 3d modeling and architect

I will digital matte painting and 3d modeling and architect












About:

I am a graphic designer, and I have 15 years of professional experience in this field.

I'm working on a lot of work from the most upscale studios, and I'm doing everything I need to do.

I Will Do Amazing High End Photo Manipulations.

I will generate almost any type of image, composing environments using many stock images, and integrating main images to those composite backgrounds and other elements.

Services Include:

3D model Environment and Photo Effects
Base object Photo Manipulations
Photo retouching
Background removal
Background Blurring
Object removal
Merging multiple photos 
Color change
Cropping
Photo restoration
Color to Black and White
Sharpening 
Hi res
Resizing
Adding Text
Lighting and contrast adjustments

I want your works to look like I was never there!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment