Thursday 8 November 2018

I will create 3d model of anything in autodesk fusion 360

I will create 3d model of anything in autodesk fusion 360












About:

I have 5+ years of experience working with various 3D modeling software. Autodesk Fusion 360 is one of the programs that I mastered and now can offer you professional grade 3D modeling service. I can make you anything you need in it starting from basic models and ending with difficult mechanical assemblies. 

I always try to deliver my work as fast as I can and with the highest quality no matter how small or big the order is. I also always use proper modeling techniques that guarantee smooth viewing and editing experience for you. I can also make 3D models for 3D printing.

If the 3D model you need is complicated you will need to order more than one gig so please message me first.

Reviews


angelo_gomes:Excellent work. Exactly what I wanted. Delivery in 3 days as expected. For sure I would Buy Again. Really professional gig that you can trust. Thank you so much.

charleskirby:He is great. A slightly clearer description of the difference between types of cad files such as a sketchup and fusion.

theautocadguy:Wonderful client to work with, couldn't recommend more

boomerthunder:Seller did exactly what was asked in a very professional manner. Will be back!

theautocadguy:Had great experience working on your project


No comments:

Post a Comment