Friday 9 November 2018

I will make the Animated Pitch Video with voiceover along with the 3D model

I will make the Animated Pitch Video with voiceover along with the 3D model












About:

With more than 8 years of experience creating 3D models for aircraft parts from sketched drawings and blueprints and being an avid inventor, I am using my skill to help others bring their ideas from paper into 3D model/prototype. 

I can design any drawing or detailed description into a digital 3D model, also with the specifications and exact dimensions to send off to be made into a physical 3D printed model. 





Reviews


domcloses:Very easy to work with. Open communication.

quirkyinventor:Always great working together!

brendav20:Thank you! It is amazing.

quirkyinventor:Easy to work with and explained the sketch how it should be designed very well.

domcloses:fast and understood what i needed.


No comments:

Post a Comment