Tuesday 6 November 2018

I will create a visual music video that emphasizes your song.

I will create a visual music video that emphasizes your song.












About:

Hey!
you probably looking to emphasize your art in a special way.
as a musician, I saw how hard it was to get a music video done.

Behind every song, there is a good story to tell, I believe that any artist should be able to tell his story through a music video without investing a lot of money and energy, it should be simple and affordable.

That's why I'm here, to make sure it will be simple and affordable for EVERYONE.

My name is Eli Lev, and I really know how to tell a story through video!

What do you get?
  • A professional music video that represents your song story/mood.
  • You will enjoy my creativity, experience, and communication.
  • Budget-friendly price and unlimited revisions.

What do you provide?
  • Describe your song story (one/two sentence).
  • Your song file (WAV/MP3).
  • Your lyrics (Helps me to see the whole picture)

My Extras:
  • Lyrics included - Youll get a Beautiful visual lyric video.
  • Cover artwork & Custom thumbnail.
  • Option to choose the scenes yourself.
  • Option to chose the font yourself.
  • Extra fast delivery within 72 hours.
  • Commercial rights - If you intend to use the video on social media.
  • 4K rendering.

If you need anything else kindly contact me.

Let's create some art, together.

Reviews


kgoh2000:Amazing work and great attention to detail!!

levmusic:Amazing buyer :)

jimmyoldfield:Wow Levmusic did an amazing job! will 100% use him again He's Brilliant! Thank you again!

levmusic:Jimmy is an amazing talent, I had a pleasure to work with this guy!

leahwestmusic:Amazing, as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment