Friday 10 January 2020

Make 3D Model And Render From 2D Floor Plan











About:

About This Gig
Hi !! Well Come to my GIG! I am experienced Architect, 3D Visualizer and Interior Designer.
  • I do 3d modeling (exterior & Interior) of floor plans from pdf,dwg or sketch.
  • I draw your floor plans with dimension and make its pdf and dwg file.
  • I Render 3d model of interior or exterior with scenic environment.
  1. 100% Guarantee of Quality work 
  2. Fast Delivery with affordable price
  3. Complete Satisfaction
Why choose me?

   * Assured high quality work

   * Very Responsive

  • Unlimited REVISIONS
I do any type of Architectural Project:
  • Residential
  • Commercial
  • Educational 
  • Healthcare
  • Cafe, Bars and Restaurants
  • Interior designing
I Use following Software according to client need & demand:
  • Revit,3d max,Autocad, sketchup,Lumion,V-ray,Photoshop.
Any Architectural Work:
  • Presentation Drawings,Detail Floor plans,Sections,Elevations.
  • 2d Floor plans
  • 3d Modeling from 2d floor plans 
  • Renovation Projects
  • Landscaping
  • 3d Modeling
Please contact me before proceeding to order.I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work.  you can to ask me if you have any questions.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment