Tuesday 6 November 2018

I will convert your drawing/Illustration/Sketch to a Very detailed 3d model

I will convert your drawing/Illustration/Sketch to a Very detailed 3d model












About:

Hello, From This gig you will receive a Very High resolution 3d character.  ( On all the formats : OBJ / STL / FBX ) With TEXTURES 

I offer you the opportunity to bring your 2D designs to life or your favorite comic, game, Superhero character/creature, to 3D print. You will have the final file in the format of Obj, STL,  or 3ds to print 

I will give you All view Renders so that you can have more idea on how you model will look.

Timeline and Cost are vary per the model’s complexity. I can do 3D modeling for hero, Movie Character etc.

I would request you to kindly contact me before you order so that we discuss so that we both understand each other well with requirements and save time..

The Quality of the 3D Model will never be compromised at any stage!

Color, Textures, Material, Pose etc will be discuss before order starts so that we can save Time ;) 

Reviews


pako000:great work, great seller.

prashantmarthak:Outstanding Experience!

gabrielbellmont:Great guy, deliverd what he promised.\nWill buy again :)

prashantmarthak:Outstanding Experience!

pako000:great work, great seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment