Tuesday 6 November 2018

I will not stop tweaking until you say WOW 4.8 (5 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Oct 2016 Recent Delivery 9 months Greeting,

I will not stop tweaking until you say WOW 4.8 (5 reviews) Contact Me From Bangladesh Member since Oct 2016 Recent Delivery 9 months Greeting,












About:

Greeting, i am tanjim and able to create 2D/3D clay models, realistic models, models with rigidness, complex scenes, simple 3D/2D animation. I like to communicate with my clients to know their want and needs, so that, I can produce the perfect result they ask for. Currently I am studying computer science. I have worked in a game development company for few months as an junior game asset and level developer.
 I have two years of experience in 3D MODELING.Do you want QUALITY & REALISTIC 3D for your projects?
Contact me without delay!  I will complete your jobs RAPIDLY and  DILIGENTLY.

Reviews


harleywoodward:Outstanding All round \n\nI will be using again

tanjimkhan:such a wonderful client. thanks for everything

phuocha_arch:Did a great job. Was communicative throughout the process and easy to work with. Made the process easier than anticipated. Would recommend!

tanjimkhan:such a good person, its my pleasure to work with him.\r\nGod bless you :)

harleywoodward:Outstanding All round \n\nI will be using again


No comments:

Post a Comment