Wednesday 7 November 2018

I will convert 3d drawings to patent drawings using solidworks

I will convert 3d drawings to patent drawings using solidworks












About:

Please read the following before ordering

  1. In order to create the patent for your product , I need to have the product in Solidworks format, .stp format or any other CAD format.                                                                                  
  2. If you don't have the 3D model in those formats, I still can help you create it. Please contact me to send you a custom offer in order to maintain these standards.

100 % delivery in time

100 % customer satisfaction

Accepted custom offers and Urgent projects

Reviews


adingolf:Well done sir!

waelaly60:quality work

nappa1:Seller was able to conveniently turn my 3D CAD model into patent images within a timely manner. seller exceeded expectations and delivered the gig way before the delivery date. Hope do future business with the seller in time.

waelaly60:outstanding experience!

floss007:just perfect. fast and to a high standard. perfect for my needs. MANY THANKS


No comments:

Post a Comment