Thursday 22 March 2018

I will design and rendering interior, exterior,landscape

I will design and rendering interior, exterior,landscape












About:

Hi, i am an architect and I am professinal in 3d modelingl and rendering. Pls give me your 3D model in google sketchup, 3dsmax, revit or ect..
. This will be a load and 'click render' job. 

· I am a design that suits you desired. Please send me a message and images necessary for me to help you get the job done. 

 I can design apartments, villas, restaurants, shops, cafes, bars,

No extra work will be done to optimise your model

And with extra gigs:

1. I will create 3D exterior from your sketches ( file pdf,jpg, dwg.doc,....).
2. I will create 3D interior from your sketches
3.  I will  create  3d floor plan from your sketches the best and fastest for you.

4. I will set up photorealistic lighting, materials and more detail(trees,bush,car,....)

I will  edit according to your request until you are satisfied.
quality and quick delivery is the motto of my work .
I will definitely make you are satisfied.

·         Hi, please leave a message and send the necessary files so I can start the project. I do not work for $ 5, the architecture is a big job, thank you

please contact me before ordering.

Thanks you!

Reviews


rhonap:Accommodating to the revisions we requested. Very quick

qtarchitect:Thank you so much!

robinshore:Outstanding Experience!

qtarchitect:Thank you very very much ^^!

meglow:Great Job


No comments:

Post a Comment