Thursday 8 November 2018

I will be happy to work with you :-) + See More

I will be happy to work with you :-) + See More












About:

I can provide professional rendering for:

  • concept, based on detailed written description or hand sketches. This render will convert your Idea to a very realistic photo to review it or use it in presentation.
  • product, based on photos or CAD or detailed written description.This render suitable for websites, social media marketing,catalogues and brochures.

All packages come in 2K render.

I can provide HD turntable video for both concept or product.


IMPORTANT :
 

Please message me before you ordering the gig.


finally,I will be happy to work with you.....

Reviews


inukotin:Great work

mostafas14:Outstanding Experience!

inukotin:Working Mostafa was a pleasure. He was able to meet our requests ahead of our time table. He was also very easy to talk to and provided helpful tips along the way. Highly recommend Mostafa for any job involving graphic design work.

mostafas14:Outstanding Experience!

zeegx1998:Amazing work, better than ever expected! Verry helpfull and patient. Highly recommend this.


No comments:

Post a Comment