Friday 10 April 2020

Create 3D Models For Games And Videos











About:

Please don't hesitate to Ask me anything before buying this gig.



I will create 3d models like Characters, Architecture & Interior Design, Objects & Products ,props,game ready, and lowpoly models. you name it.



If the model is 
 realistic or thigh detail then the price will be high.

Please post the image reference and delivery time depends on the model details you want.



NOTE :: Please inbox me before ordering so that i can understand the requirement first



Have A Nice Day :) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleased with the delivery. I really like this seller

:

Love this seller! It is my second time with them, and I will keep coming back!

:

good design. very hard working. best guy for low poly modeling

:

He has done the last few 3d models for my game. He has quickly become my go to guy.

:

best experience ever. he is a skilled artist. Recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment