Thursday 16 April 2020

3D Render Animation For You











About:

Please contact me before placing  an order.

i would check your concept and give you discount based on the technicalities of your concept .


  • We can create your 2d traditional  animation color full.
  • We can make it funny or drama.
  • We can draw your story board and story reel.
  • We can design your character with model sheet and blue print. 


Just give me your reference and tell me what you want we can talk about :



colors,lines,character facial states... 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional, talented and prompt with communication. I could not recommend highly enough!

Seller's Response:

it was a great experience for me, Thank you

Seller's Response:

Excellent attention to detail and fantastic work thank you.

Seller's Response:

thank you !

Seller's Response:

I provided only a brief set of specifications for the 3D models that I requested.They did an amazing job! Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment