Tuesday 14 April 2020

Model, Rig, And Animate Any 3D Character, Gaming Models











About:

INCLUDED IN THIS GIG:
I Will Create An Awesome 3D Models and Animation as per your requirements.


I am a professional 3D designer and will provide the best models with cool rendering which will enhance the beauty. To satisfy for the work i have revisions in each package. 



 Following are the services i provide:



  • 3D Designing
  • 3D Modeling
  • 3d Animation
  • Character Model
  • Environment Design
  • 3d Game Design
  • Car Models


I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfy all my customers needs. Please ask me if you have any question about my offer.



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:

- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your project.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job! Will hire again.

:

delivery time with quality of work.

:

Thank you. looking forward to work with him again

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment