Monday 13 April 2020

Turn Your Existing Book Cover Into A Great 3D Mockup











About:

HOW can you get MORE out of your boring 2D COVER?



CONVERT it to 3D !!! 3D Cover is one of the best ways to promote your Ebook, Freebies or Marketing Products to your customers - A MUST HAVE!



I'll convert your existing book cover into a killer 3d mockup.

And promote it (in twitter) for all the e-readers, in my groups.



What can I do for you?

I will convert your READY 2D flat design into a professional 3D Cover and you can choose between a lot of Styles!



What you have to do?

Just send me your existing 2D flat cover in TIFF, JPEG, PNG or PSD with good quality and I will turn it to an attractive and cool looking COVER for your Amazon Kindle, Marketing or else Products!



What you will get?

I deliver the converted Cover as PNG or JPEG file with transparent background. So you can place it on every background you want!



THIS GIG IS NOT TO DESIGN YOUR COVER, THIS IS TO TURN YOUR EXISTING COVER INTO 3D BOOK

.

IMPORTANT: I will only turn your design into a 3D cover, NOT create it from scratch.



YOU MUST PROVIDE YOUR OWN COVER!



Please feel free to message me before place an order.



Thanks

regards

Andrew



                                Exclusively on fiverr.com/artblast



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and good. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!

:

Great communication, quick delivery. Thanks a lot!

:

Amazing buyer! Thank you so much!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment