Wednesday 1 April 2020

2D And 3D Graphic Works And Character Design











About:

- 2D animation

- 3D animation

- 2D character design

- 3D character design

- AutoCad works

- 3D/2D map and building structure. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

definitely my best experience ever on fiverr. I've worked with a bunch of people, but this is my favorite seller.

Seller's Response:

happy to work with buyer! very friendly and co-operative every time.

:

highly recommend. has been a pleasure working together. my art jobs can be extremely detailed and complex, but thus far this seller has been able to beat the competition. I've wasted so much on garbage sellers with big promises and halfway delivery. definitely recommend. five stars

:

It was pleasure to work with client on character design. First project on fiverr and totally happy with the relation. Client also purchased another gig from me and I am working on it.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment