Saturday 4 April 2020

Create 3D Model, 2D Drawings, Renderings Using Solidworks











About:

PLEASE CONTACT BEFORE ORDERING TO SAVE TIME AND FOR BETTER RESULTS

I am offering you with the facility of transforming your ideas into real life products (3D Models for manufacturing and printing purposes).

Being a mechanical engineer with over 3 years of experience using SolidWorks I can help you in product design, development, optimization and engineering service. 



I also provide the following services for free:



1. STL files for 3D printing

2. 2D drawing files in pdf format 



Benefits of Engineering, Analysis and Optimization:

1. Better Product Life

2. Lower Production Costs

3. Minimized product Weight

4. Ability to Mass Manufacturing

5. Product Failure Risk Minimized

6. Better Aesthetics of product



Feel Free to Ask any question!

 

Reviews


:

The seller was very attentive and patient. Worked with me until I was satisfied.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment