Friday 22 June 2018

I will draw simple drawings, simple plans and elevations

I will draw simple drawings, simple plans and elevations












About:

I can do the CAD drawings you need. I can draw new 2D CAD drawings from your sketches, your old paper drawings and redraw them as cad files, Update existing cad drawings.

I have 5 years experience using AutoCAD.


I will make unlimited revisions for free.


I will give the dwg file for free.


Exclusively on Fiverr



I can create 2D Drawings from :
  • jpeg, png, pdf etc files
  • Convert from dwg to pdf / jpeg / png
  • Draw your home plan from hand skechets files.
  • Draw your logo in a dwg file.
  • Remove Educational stamp from dwg files
  • etc


Any way feel free to contact me before you orders, for quotes and delivery time. 

Thank you.
Munas

Reviews


joanneandrew316:I had a very intricate design and Munas was very patient with the necessary revisions. I was very happy with the final product.

mnsq123:Best deal and Hard work for Joanne, Thank you for your support

rajkumar999:Superb to work, GREAT JOB

mnsq123:Good seller,\r\nVery patient, Good Communication. Genuine

bellasmart:Once again I am blown away by how patient, hard working Munas is. He is great at following direction for briefs, revisions and file types.\n\nGreat work Munas!


No comments:

Post a Comment