Friday 22 June 2018

I will create map with 1 either Stream line, or contour .

I will create map with 1 either Stream line, or contour .












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi, 
I am the "Level2 " Seller on Fiverr have 391 reviews. 

I have done Graduation in Geographical Information Systems and currently doing Job as a GIS Analyst in Forest department Peshawar. 
i have done so many projects during my job. 

With my expertise in the GIS Field I can provide the following services:
  • Geo-referencing
  • Editing of GIS Data
  • Digitization
  • Raster to polygon.
  • Creating Layers
  • Creating Points
  • Defining coordinates for the GIS Files
  • Elevation maps
  • Elevation Classes
  • Giving appropriate colors to any layer
  • Final jpeg and PDF Layout

i can convert vector to raster data and convert points from gps to real world maps and it in arc and create buffer maps.I have used multiple GIS Software including ArcGIS, Erdas Imagine, QGIS and others. 
Customer satisfaction will  be kept on first priority. 

Need my services?
**** Just Send me a Message***

Reviews


dschwa41:Waqar is great. Looking forward to working with him again.

waqar1993:Thank you sir, its my pleasure working with you. looking for your more orders

progressivedc:Waqar did a great job on this again. thanks!

waqar1993:Thank you so much. \r\nLooking for more orders from you.

dschwa41:Waqar and his team are great!


No comments:

Post a Comment