Friday 8 June 2018

I will prepare furniture, woodworking, joinery cad shop drawing

I will prepare furniture, woodworking, joinery cad shop drawing












About:

Hi clients, I am a Furniture amp; Interior Designer expert in AutoCAD, I have many years used, Photoshop, AutoCAD for my works.

I have 12 years experience in furniture amp; interior design professions.

I will do shopdrawing full details for furniture, Carpentry, Joinery amp; all kind of Woodworking using cad. with high quality to can use to submit to consultants for approval in big projects.

I can help you for drawing of design of all the other areas of a house Like
Kitchen amp; Laundry units
Walk-incloset , Wardrobe , Dissing room
Dining room
bedroom
living room etc.

Please send me a message with images of your style to help you get the job done.

You will get the following:

- PDF drawing file.
- Cad source file..

  • Please Contact me first before ordering for us to discuss the project.


Thanks.

Reviews


junaidarif:Outstanding Experience

sayed_handol:Thank you.

junaidarif:Outstanding Experience

sayed_handol:Thank you so much, I am looking forward for more work with you again.

jgmansfield:I sent detailed preliminary sketches and i now have great shop drawings. it takes a few rounds of review and make sure you check the details but the work is good and the communication is easy.\n\nJames Mansfield \nWest Village General Contracting \nNYC


No comments:

Post a Comment