Friday 8 June 2018

I will draw any 2d and 3d autocad architectural drawing

I will draw any 2d and 3d autocad architectural drawing












About:

  • Hello i am Karen, an architect with over 10 years of experience in architectural drawing
  • My areas of expertise include architectural drawing conceptual CAD documentation ,landscape designing.
  • I can transform your ideas into actionable plans .
  • I use autodesk autocad and adobephotoshop .
  • I love what i do and i believe it shows in my work .
  • I pride myself in my ability to consistently deliver a high standard of work whilst achieving and maintaining tight deadlines .
  • I want to combine my ability in design and architecture with my creativity to provide the highest quality service for my clients.
Model Type
  • Architecture amp; Interior Design
Service Type
  • Drawing
  • Designing

Reviews


catherinseg:highly recommended

karen_betty001:great thanks

kathryn_stones:She  delivered real value for money. I am very pleased with this service. Great job!

karen_betty001:great thanks

ellapayne07:What a fantastic delivery just as usual...highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment