Friday 8 June 2018

I will do any work you need.

I will do any work you need.












About:

I can make a technical drawing of a simple object and/or its details in AutoCAD and deliver the drawing to the client as a DWG and/or PDF file.

From the client I need photos of the object and its details and all relevant dimensional measurements. Axonometric or three-view drawings of the details are also acceptable.Your drawings can be made by hand or in any software, but I need them in one of the following formats: JPG; PDF; BMP.

I can convert it to DWG format in AutoCAD

The price is negotiable and depends on the complexity of the drawing and on the number of details.

Please, contact me and discuss jour project details before ordering this Gig.

I can draw right now, if I am near my notebook and more or less free.

Ask me!

Reviews


krokodildildil:I am very satisfied! Great Communication! Great Service!

ernestsvintuks:Thanks!

smartx112:Listens well

ernestsvintuks:I am very pleased with the contact with this buyer

tanja_ru:Again it was a pleasure to work with Ernests - great communication and the result exactly meeting my expectations. Also several revisions, all delivered really fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment