Friday 8 June 2018

I will draft autocad design technically

I will draft autocad design technically












About:

Hello, I'm Harshad. I'm certified designer by Autodesk. i have worked with Chaos Group for 6 Years. i have done many more film projects with Idiot Box. i will handle your whole project. I have my own company belongs CAD & 3D Designs.

Contact me before buying for the pricing.

-------------------

  1. I can redraw your plans, sections, sketches, drawings, and PDFs or simply put together your ideas in an AutoCAD drawing.

  2. I can prepare for your professional complete set of drawings for Planning approvals for domestic householders projects.

  3. I can do work in Sketchup, AutoCAD, 3Ds MAX, Vray, CIVIL 3D

What can I do?

  • Draft Architectural Plan and Elevations

  • Construction Document Envelope

  • PDF/Image/ Photo To CAD

  • Land Survey Drawings

  • Shop Drawings


Services include:
  • Converting hand sketch floor plans into CAD.
  • Modifications in an Existing DWG File
  • Fast delivery.
  • Life time Free Support
  • Unmilted Revisions

Deliverable Files:
  • Source File
  • PDF File
  • JPG or Any Format
  • CTB File (For Printing Source File)
  • Xrefs

Reviews


penni12:Excellent! Responsive and super fast!

markfinch:Quick, Easy to work with. Helpful and willing to make alterations.\nI would highly recommend.

harshadgole:Outstanding Experience!

carlpenhall87:Great value for money

harshadgole:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment