Wednesday 13 June 2018

I will design your product shots in 3d

I will design your product shots in 3d












About:

Let me design your Product/package/gift in realistic 3D.provide me with reference images and details and i can also give you an animated and,or a simulation version too!Since each project can be variable in detail,simulation or animation style - please discuss first before ordering.

Reviews


mattedits:Great job again! i highly recommend this seller for your graphics needs. I'll order again for future designs.

vira_lanka1987:Great job again! Nice to work with!!!

mattedits:Great job! I have more product designs in the works and I plan to send more orders Vira's way.

vira_lanka1987:Awesome and fun buyer to work with! ready for more!

m2dpm0td:Thank you for your work.


No comments:

Post a Comment